Shania Twain - Up! Live in Chicago (2003)

Singer: Shania Twain
Title: Up! Live in Chicago
Year: 2003
On this DVD, Country singing sensation Shania Twain takes the stage at Grant Park in front of Millions of fans. She performs songs from The woman in Me, Come on Over, and Up! Shania performs 22 of her Greatest hits and here's the song list.
.
DVD
01. Man! I Feel Like A Woman!
02. Up!
03. Honey, I'm Home
04. She's Not Just A Pretty Face
05. Forever And For Always
06. Ka-Ching!
07. When You Kiss Me
08. Don't Be Stupid (You Know I Love You)
09. That Don't Impress Me Much
10. I'm Gonna Getcha Good!
11. From This Moment On
12. No One Needs To Know
13. Thank You Baby (For Makin 'Someday Come So Soon)
14. It Only Hurts When I'm Breathing
15. Juanita
16. Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under?
17. Any Man Of Mine
18. In My Car (I'll Be The Driver)
19. (If You're Not In It For Love) I'm Outta Here!
20. You're Still The One
21. Nah!
22. Rock This Country!

No comments: